Welcome to Hampstead & Kilburn Conservative Association: the Conservative Party in our community. Our aim is to improve our local area through public service and promote the Conservative Party's values, policies, and candidates within Hampstead & Kiburn.
We're one of the most active Conservative associations in the country, with a wide-ranging programme of political and social events: designed to suit everyone. As well as regular campaigning, our activities include:
- Receptions with guest speakers, with guests so far in 2016 including our Prime Minister Theresa May, Culture minister Matt Hancock, and Skills minister Rob Halfon.
- Casual pub meet-ups in four locations across the community, bringing together supporters of the party and local residents.
- Youth events, including LAN parties for teenagers and informal drinks events aimed at young professionals.
- Social action, involving volunteering for good causes in the local community, to give something back and have fun while we’re doing it.
- A Policy Forum, to be re-launched in autumn 2016, to give members a say in developing new policies for our party and our country.
- A local Conservative Friends of Bangladesh group for friends of and supporters in the British Bangladeshi community.
If any of that sounds like something you’d like to get involved in, join us here for £25 a year.
The responsibility for delivering this programme falls on the association officers, who are supported by our professional staff, agent and office manager David Douglas and membership and fundraising organiser Kurt Fong, as well as a huge team of selfless activists.
We are based at our large Campaign HQ at 1A Heath Hurst Road, Hampstead, NW3 2RU (opposite Hampstead Heath Overground station). The Campaign HQ is usually open from 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday. If you are in the area, please come and visit. For full contact details, see here.