Brian and Sachin Back Boris!
From Bloomsbury to Queen’s Park, local activists, Councillors and GLA candidates were out in force spreading the word about why you should Back Boris on May 3rd.
We hosted exciting street stalls in West Hampstead, Swiss Cottage, Bloomsbury and Queen's Park.
Councillor Gio Spinella was joined by local activists and Cllr Brian Coleman AM outside West Hampstead Library, West End Lane. They spoke to many residents about a number of issues including Crime & Anti-social behaviour, Council Tax and the Olympics.
In Swiss Cottage, Councillor Don Williams was outside Waitrose on Finchley Road speaking to local residents about their issues.
Bloomsbury residents were delighted to receive the latest ‘Not Ken Again’ leaflets informing them of Ken Livingstone’s disastrous time as Mayor and how he gave Union boss, Bob Crow, the keys to London. Remember! Vote Livingstone, Get Crow!
On Sunday (11th March), Brent & Harrow Assembly candidate, Sachin Rajput, was joined by local activists at Queen’s Park Farmers’ Market on Salusbury Road, for a morning of Back Boris activities. He also met with the Secretary of the award-winning Mapesbury Residents Association, and discussed a number of local issues.
Our campaign team were out and about knocking on doors.
On Saturday afternoon, Councillor Gio Spinella and Cllr Brian Coleman AM were out canvassing in Fortune Green and West Hampstead, speaking to voters about why they should Back Boris.
Along with the street stalls and canvassing, the team was out delivering the latest Back Boris leaflets in Haverstock, Brondesbury, Queen’s Park.
Local residents can now read about Boris’ 9 Point Plan for London, including...
- Cutting waste at City Hall – freeing up £3.5 billion for services
- Putting £445 back in your pocket by freezing the Mayoral share of council tax
- Creating 200,000 new jobs over the next four years
- Making our streets and homes safer with 1,000 more police on the beat
- Investing £221 million to transform local high streets, supporting small businesses
- Reducing Tube delays 30% by 2015. Building Crossrail and orbital rail to link our suburbs. Extending the Bike Hire scheme
If you would like to join us at one of our many Back Boris activities (street stalls, canvassing or delivering leaflets), please contact David on email@example.com .
Hope to see you soon!